Great Wall invests 8 billion yuan in new production siteMarch 3, 2019
The new center in Taizhou in East China will be the eighth Chinese manufacturing base of Great Wall Motor.
The agreement was signed on February 20, and construction will start soon. There will be produced mainly crossovers, including brand Haval, the main components and other components.
The new center in Taizhou in East China will be the eighth Chinese manufacturing base of Great Wall Motor. In addition, the concern plans to develop the direction of auto financing and auto insurance – that is, a full range of services for potential car owners.
The new development strategy of the Chinese company meets the demands of consumers: this concept is aimed at strengthening the emotional connection with motorists, increasing the level of trust and loyalty, as well as offering people a new service format.
In a press release, Great Wall Motors directs its strategic resources to research and development, opening research centers not only in China, but throughout the world, in order to provide its customers with the latest technology cars. For example, such centers successfully operate in Japan, Germany, India, the USA, South Korea and Austria.
- BMW registered the name of the electric Rolls-Royce?
- Elon Musk confirmed the development of two new electric vehicles
- Rolls-Royce ground tests of the fastest electric aircraft
- Locomation to equip 1,120 trucks with self-driving technology with a caravan
- Formula E and Extreme E Series Creator Presents E1 Electric Racing Boat Championship