Great Wall began testing the flagship pickup Wingle 7February 25, 2019
The Web has the first photos from the tests of the new modification of Great Wall Wingle 7. The pictures show that an electric version is being prepared for the debut.
Great Wall has not been left out of the world’s latest trends and is preparing for the debut an electric car. In the performance of the Chinese auto giant this will be a pickup truck. The exterior of the novelty completely repeats the “classic” version of Wingle 7 with the exception of the radiator grille through which the recharging of the batteries will be carried out. No information on the technical characteristics of the car yet.
Recall that last year Great Wall changed its strategy and is now only specializing in pickup trucks. In the plans of autoconcern one year to occupy 40% of the pickup market in China.
The debut of the diesel Wingle 7 took place in September 2018. The general public presented 2 versions – standard and elongated. The power of the engine is 143 hp, and as a transmission 6-speed “mechanics” is offered. The price of a pickup truck in China is 95,800 – 117,800 yuan, depending on the configuration.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup