Grand prix of Japan: Changes on the track and zone DRSOctober 9, 2019
Before the weekend in Suzuk, the FIA reported changes on the track and confirmed the configuration of the DRS zones.
The changes are minimal. The artificial grass on the right side of the 15th turn has been replaced by double curbs, and the drainage system has been finalized there.
Suzuka remains one of the few tracks with a single DRS zone. The point of measuring the interval between the machines is 50 meters before the 16th turn, and you can change the position of the controlled rear wing element 100 meters before the control line at the exit of the last turn.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey