Grand prix of Italy: Changes on the track and zone DRSSeptember 5, 2019
On the eve of the Italian Grand Prix, the FIA spoke about the changes on the track in Monza compared to last year and the areas of DRS.
On the right side, at the exit from the pit lane, the iron safety rail has been replaced by a concrete wall. In the departure zone of the first and second turns, additional direction indicators are installed. In the fourth and fifth turns, asphalt was replaced, and the curb at the exit of the fifth turn was replaced with a new one of the same specification.
There are two DRS zones in Monza. The detection point before the first is located 95 meters before the seventh turn, and the activation point is 170 meters after the seventh turn. The detection point in front of the second DRS zone is located 20 meters before the eleventh turn, and the activation point is 115 meters after the finish line.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones