Grand Prix of Azerbaijan: Free arrivals on SaturdayApril 27, 2019
On Friday, the first training session was canceled due to the hatch cover, which damaged George Russell’s car, in the second one, not everyone managed to achieve efficient work of tires on the slippery asphalt of the Baku track, so the Saturday training session was very important this time.
The condition of the asphalt improved after races of support, errors and departures were much less than on Friday – the drivers focused on the implementation of a very rich program.
Almost all attempts riders drove on the softest Soft tires, trying to get them to the maximum on short and long series of circles.
As before, the Ferrari racers were on the first lines. Charles Leclaire showed the best time, beating his partner by two tenths. Qualification promises to be interesting!
- Toyota Yaris named Car of the Year 2021
- How much might a new Ford Maverick pickup cost?
- Nissan Says Gasoline Efficiency Breakthrough Up to 50% Efficiency
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut