Goodwood Festival of Speed: Aston Martin DBXJuly 8, 2019
Aston Martin DBX arrives at Goodwood, still camouflaged. Like the prototypes, it is not equipped with rear door handles. In addition, the temporary taillights also not too decorated the model. In the cabin of this Aston Martin DBX, the rear seats have been removed and the safety cage installed. It is known that the model borrows many components from Mercedes.
Under the hood, as expected, is a 4.0-liter twin turbocharged V8. At first, it will be the only option, but later there will be a version with V12 and an electrified transmission. It may also be presented “hot” variants of AMR.
Aston Martin is already preparing the assembly lines for the launch of DBX in production, although the official premiere of the luxury crossover has not yet taken place. She is expected in the coming months. Production is scheduled for the first half of next year.
The Aston Martin DBX will be one of the most expensive crossovers on the market. The main competitors are Bentley Bentayga and Lamborghini Urus, as well as Ferrari Purosangue, which has not yet come out.
- Audi prepares for premiere of serial e-tron Sportback
- Volkswagen Tayron continues to break its own records
- Husqvarna Norden 901 2021 presented at EICMA 2019
- Introduced the new Naked KTM 890 Duke R 2020
- The network published the first “live” photos of the electric car Ford Mustang Mach-E