GMC will show electric Hummer on October 20September 15, 2020
GM plans to revive Hummer as a sub-brand of GMC, which will produce electric pickups and SUVs.
The debut of the first model of the new series will take place on October 20, while the company on Tuesday, September 15, published a video showing the operation of the so-called “Crab Mode”.
Judging by the video, the new item, unlike crabs, will not be able to move completely sideways, but diagonally. The SUV in the video does this by turning all four wheels in one direction. The advantages of the “crab mode” in GMC are called the fact that it becomes possible to park in parallel or look for additional hold on the off-road. It is speculated that the Crab Mode will be available as an option for the electric SUV.
Recall that the Hummer should be equipped with several electric motors with a total output of 1014 hp. Despite the large dimensions and weight, the car will be able to gain the 100 kph in just 3 seconds.
In addition, it was recently noted that the American company Tesla will update its most affordable electric car. It should be emphasized that the production of the updated model is likely to start at the Shanghai plant of the American brand.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires