GMC unveils new electric Hummer teaserOctober 7, 2020
The press service of the company has published a video, which, in terms of the intensity of passions, can be compared with the trailer for a Hollywood blockbuster.
GMC has released a new teaser for its electric Hummer. The manufacturer promises us a rethinking of the model and a large number of innovations, but the SUV itself is not shown in the video. Almost a year has passed since the first teaser, but the company never showed us the entire car.
In the teaser, GMC calls its electric car a “super truck,” according to journalists, a reference to the car’s powertrain, which on paper develops a whopping 1,000 hp. and 15 590 Nm of torque – yes, we were not mistaken, 15 590 Nm of torque. In addition, the SUV is promised the ability to turn all wheels in one direction to ensure diagonal movement.
The premiere of the new electric GMC Hummer EV is scheduled for October 20 this year. In addition, orders for the new product will begin on the same day. Earlier, the car’s debut was scheduled for May this year, but the coronavirus pandemic changed the manufacturer’s plans.
- A prototype of the updated 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured
- Porsche tests the powerful Cayman GT4 RS coupe
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States