GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1October 24, 2020
Carmaker GMC has stopped accepting orders for the Hummer Edition 1.
Reborn in an electric pickup, the Hummer was so coveted that the entire Edition One series was completed in just one hour. As for how many cars this series included, it is not known, but the fact is there is a fact: it was no longer possible to reserve a model on the GMC website. Note that orders were accepted only with a deposit of $ 100. The rest of the amount, namely $ 112,500, will have to be paid to buyers a little later.
It is known that the first deliveries of an electric pickup truck will start at the end of next year or at the beginning of 2022. Recall that this model is the most Hummer EV in the line. The car is equipped with a three-engine power plant with a return of 1014 hp. The assembly of the car has been established at the D-HAM (Detroit-Hamtramck) facility, which is located in Detroit and will begin next year.
- Bentley Flying Spur Hybrid gets a limited edition
- Audi announces prices for Audi RS3 Sedan and Sportback
- IONIQ 7 SUV showed in the first images
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 received a 940-horsepower version from Posaidon
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus unveils hydrogen pickup