GM will release Hummer as an electric pickup truckJanuary 11, 2020
The iconic SUV can appear as an electric pickup truck.
The Wall Street Journal has revealed that the premiere of Hummer revived may take place during the final U.S. National Football League champion title. According to preliminary information, basketball star James LeBron will represent the novelty.
Experts also say that rumors about the electrification of Hummer may well be true. The first model should be a pickup truck, which is driven by an electric motor, and not the internal combustion engine. This decision may be due to the fact that Rivian, Bollinger, Tesla and Ford have similar offers.
Production of the revived Hummer SUV will be launched at GM’s Detroit factory. There was information that $ 3 billion will be invested in this production under a contract with UAW (United Trade Union of Automobile Workers).
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious