GM will release Hummer as an electric pickup truckJanuary 11, 2020
The iconic SUV can appear as an electric pickup truck.
The Wall Street Journal has revealed that the premiere of Hummer revived may take place during the final U.S. National Football League champion title. According to preliminary information, basketball star James LeBron will represent the novelty.
Experts also say that rumors about the electrification of Hummer may well be true. The first model should be a pickup truck, which is driven by an electric motor, and not the internal combustion engine. This decision may be due to the fact that Rivian, Bollinger, Tesla and Ford have similar offers.
Production of the revived Hummer SUV will be launched at GM’s Detroit factory. There was information that $ 3 billion will be invested in this production under a contract with UAW (United Trade Union of Automobile Workers).
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air