GM invests $ 2.2 billion in the development of electric carsJanuary 27, 2020
In the current period, the American automaker is rebuilding the company in Detroit.
at the end of 2021, GM will begin production of its debut pickup. Later, the company intends to release an unmanned GM Cruise, which is being created together with representatives of the Honda concern.
It was previously noted that GM was thinking about reviving Hummer, for sure, this is where it will be launched.
“For this investment, GM is moving towards a fully electric future,” techxplore quoted GM CEO Markm Reis as saying.
To create battery cells, the American corporation has signed an agreement with LG Chem.
This company will be the debut for GM, which will be focused only on electric cars. By 2023, the automaker is going to demonstrate at least 20 electric vehicles.
- BMW promised the imminent debut of “stunning” model
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year
- Lamborghini will recall about 3 thousand Urus crossovers
- Dacia Lodgy will be a 7-seater hybrid SUV