GM has prepared a cheaper Chevrolet Trailblazer for ShanghaiApril 17, 2019
The novelty, whose technical characteristics the manufacturer still keeps secret, was revealed the day before. It is planned that the model will debut in the fall of 2019 in China.
On the eve of an international automobile exhibition in Shanghai, one of the participants of which was General Motors. The American company brought to China a new version of the Chevrolet Trailblazer. In some countries, under this name they know a mid-size frame SUV, but the new product shown in Shanghai differs from its namesake. This is a budget compact cross with a monocoque body.
The dynamic characteristics of the model have not yet become public. Officially. However, individual reports on this issue can be found on the Web. So, the correspondents of the specialized edition “Bitauto” managed to find out that the new “cheaper” cross will be equipped with a 1.3-liter turbo engine with 165 horsepower.
A pair of such a power machine will be hydromechanical “machine” at nine steps. Basic versions will receive front-wheel drive, you can buy all-wheel drive cars for a fee. Budget Trailblazer will appear on the market of the Middle Kingdom next autumn. It is known that the novelty will be on the conveyor of the joint venture GM and SAIC.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious