GM and SAIC showcased eight-seat minivanOctober 1, 2019
As you know, General Motors is engaged in the production of not only Cadillac or Chevrolet. So, since 2002, the SAIC-GM-Wuling plant has been operating in China, where 445 shares belong to the American side.
One of the most basic models of the enterprise is the budget compact Wuling Hongguang, which is presented in several variations. About five million cars were sold in five years. However, recently, demand has begun to fall, which is why a new model was created.
The model is distinguished by a “square” body. She received the dimensions: 2800 mm of wheelbase, 1840 mm of width, 1810 mm of height, 4722 mm of length.
The cabin has three rows of seats. On the second row, you can choose between a three-seater sofa and two separate armchairs. So, in the basic version, the center console is represented by a large stub. The richer versions acquired leatherette upholstery and a powerful media system.
The model received a non-alternative power turbine for 147 horsepower and 1.5 liters.
As for the price, most likely, the basic version will cost less than $ 10 thousand. Already in October, the model will appear on the market.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version