Glowing “nostrils” – cool trick?August 27, 2019
Following the new BMW X6, an unusual option became available for the BMW 5 Series.
One of the features of the new X6, which BMW fans have mixedly assessed, is the ability to order a nostril grille for the car as an official option.
Such tuning was not to everyone’s liking, but it seems that connoisseurs of such a decor were enough for the brand to start offering a luminous grille already for the BMW 5 Series. The official Iconic Glow Kidney Grille kit costs more than $ 600 in the United States (and another $ 40 must be paid for the backlight button).
The option includes a new radiator grill with built-in diodes, which can be switched on either forcefully or synchronized with the head optics in the “polite light” mode, accompanying the owner after turning off the ignition.
About whether Iconic Glow Kidney Grille will appear on other models, representatives of the German automaker are still silent.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari