GIVI announces accessories for the Honda CRF1100L Africa TwinMay 17, 2020
GIVI has announced the emergence of a new set of accessories for the motorcycle Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin.
The new set of GIVI provides for increasing the level of protection and increasing the luggage of a bike of a Japanese company. So, it consists of 25 mm steel crash bars, divided into two parts: the lower part protects the engine, and the upper radiator and fairing.
GIVI, in particular, offers the installation of racks on the CRF1100L Africa Twin, which can accommodate hard luggage companies like Monokey or Trekker Outback.
The company also offers two options for a motorcycle windshield: a longer one for protection against wind on the highway, and a shorter one for off-road use. Owners of CRF1100L Africa Twin will also be able to purchase a smart bar from GIVI, which provides for the installation of GPS and other devices.
According to the company, the cost of accessories for the motorcycle Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin will vary depending on the market.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system