GIVI announces accessories for the Honda CRF1100L Africa TwinMay 17, 2020
GIVI has announced the emergence of a new set of accessories for the motorcycle Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin.
The new set of GIVI provides for increasing the level of protection and increasing the luggage of a bike of a Japanese company. So, it consists of 25 mm steel crash bars, divided into two parts: the lower part protects the engine, and the upper radiator and fairing.
GIVI, in particular, offers the installation of racks on the CRF1100L Africa Twin, which can accommodate hard luggage companies like Monokey or Trekker Outback.
The company also offers two options for a motorcycle windshield: a longer one for protection against wind on the highway, and a shorter one for off-road use. Owners of CRF1100L Africa Twin will also be able to purchase a smart bar from GIVI, which provides for the installation of GPS and other devices.
According to the company, the cost of accessories for the motorcycle Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin will vary depending on the market.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid