Girl threw her boyfriend Chevrolet Impala while he was on a business tripMay 29, 2020
The guy filed a police complaint with his ex-girlfriend
The owner of the 1967 Chevrolet Impala, a long time involved in the restoration of the car, once returned from a business trip and found that his girlfriend threw the car into a landfill.
A man bought a four-door Chevrolet Impala in February last year and began to restore it. Then he bought a house with a garage for two cars, where he continued to restore the American “classic”. Over time, car parts occupied the entire garage, and his girlfriend was unable to park her car there.
Returning home after a business trip, the man found that in the garage instead of a Chevrolet Impala and spare parts for it, his girlfriend’s car was standing. It turned out that in his absence, the girl turned to the workers of the local landfill so that they would take the car and all its parts, for which the man spent more than eleven thousand dollars. The owner of the Impala immediately contacted the police and sued the ex-girlfriend.
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit
- Honda will no longer install vacuum cleaners in Honda Odyssey minivans