Giovinazzi’s car tore the seal from the gearboxMarch 17, 2019
On Sunday, a few hours before the start of the Australian Grand Prix, the Alfa Romeo mechanics tore off the seal from the gearbox on Antonio Giovinazzi’s car. This is done to study the second transmission for the presence of mechanical damage and replacement parts.
The team acted in accordance with paragraph 23.5d of the Sporting Regulations. A racer will not be penalized with a loss of positions at the start.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV