Giovinazzi’s car tore the seal from the gearboxMarch 17, 2019
On Sunday, a few hours before the start of the Australian Grand Prix, the Alfa Romeo mechanics tore off the seal from the gearbox on Antonio Giovinazzi’s car. This is done to study the second transmission for the presence of mechanical damage and replacement parts.
The team acted in accordance with paragraph 23.5d of the Sporting Regulations. A racer will not be penalized with a loss of positions at the start.
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV