Giovinazzi: Failed to put everything togetherSeptember 1, 2019
Kimi Raikkonen showed the seventh time in the second training session at the Spa, and Antonio Giovinazzi – only 16th.
Kimi Raikkonen (7th): “Thank you for constantly asking me about the leg. She’s fine. The rest I’m not too happy. Lap time is good, but much remains to be done with the machine. If we deal with the balance, then tomorrow we can add. ”
Antonio Giovinazzi (16th): “Today, it was not possible to put everything together. The car has potential, but it was not possible to reveal it. However, it is important to do this tomorrow, when the results matter.
You need to add to the qualifications and work fine in the remaining days of the weekend. The next goal is a good starting place. ”
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup