Giovinazzi and Elbon allowed to startApril 14, 2019
Antonio Giovinazzi and Alexander Elbon could not drive a fast lap during qualifying in Shanghai, but given their results in training, the stewards allowed the riders to start the race.
Giovinazzi will start the last, and Elbon will start the race from the pit lane after his car, assembled after a morning accident on another chassis, passes a technical inspection on Sunday morning.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company