Giorgetto Giugiaro will show a super SUV in GenevaFebruary 5, 2019
Founded by designer Giorgetto Giugiaro and his son Fabrizio, GFG Style will present the Kangaroo concept electric crossover at the Geneva Motor Show. The car is positioned as a supercar, capable of “driving at a speed of 250 km / h on any surface.”
So far, the novelty is known only that it will be a car with high ground clearance and a two-seater cabin. The basis of all-wheel drive crossover will form an aluminum frame and a fully carbon body.
In 2018, GFG Style developed the Sybilla concept electric car, a modern interpretation of the Chevrolet Testudo sports car, created by Giugiaro in the 1960s. Distinctive features of the five-meter car steel glass roof, as well as doors in the style of “gull-wings.”
The concept car is driven by four electric motors, developing a total of 543 horsepower. The car is able to accelerate from standstill to 100 kmh in 4.5 seconds, and its maximum speed is 200 km per hour. A 100 kWh lithium-ion battery pack provides a power reserve of 440 kilometers.
- Electric car maker Rivian has promised an original platform for Ford
- KIA again tests the updated Rio 2021 hatchback
- What is a “charged” pickup Ford F-150 Shelby Super Snake 2020?
- Experience the beauty of the new 2018 Audi A5 Sportback in this video
- Elon Musk in the week made a fortune of $ 2.1 billion