Giorgetto Giugiaro will show a super SUV in GenevaFebruary 5, 2019
Founded by designer Giorgetto Giugiaro and his son Fabrizio, GFG Style will present the Kangaroo concept electric crossover at the Geneva Motor Show. The car is positioned as a supercar, capable of “driving at a speed of 250 km / h on any surface.”
So far, the novelty is known only that it will be a car with high ground clearance and a two-seater cabin. The basis of all-wheel drive crossover will form an aluminum frame and a fully carbon body.
In 2018, GFG Style developed the Sybilla concept electric car, a modern interpretation of the Chevrolet Testudo sports car, created by Giugiaro in the 1960s. Distinctive features of the five-meter car steel glass roof, as well as doors in the style of “gull-wings.”
The concept car is driven by four electric motors, developing a total of 543 horsepower. The car is able to accelerate from standstill to 100 kmh in 4.5 seconds, and its maximum speed is 200 km per hour. A 100 kWh lithium-ion battery pack provides a power reserve of 440 kilometers.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web