Germans collected 5 million Volkswagen TiguanJanuary 26, 2019
At the factory in the German Wolfsburg collected five millionth Volkswagen Tiguan.
And we are talking about the company that produces cars for European buyers. In Germany, the first Volkswagen Tiguan got on the conveyor in 2007, and since then, production has only grown. In 2008, more than 120,000 SUVs left the factory gates, and in 2015, VW released the 500,000th Tiguan.
A year later, the crossover changed generation, moving to the platform of the MQB. In 2017, volumes exceeded 700,000 copies, and last year went down in history as the most successful model in the history (800,000 cars).
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors