Germans collected 5 million Volkswagen TiguanJanuary 26, 2019
At the factory in the German Wolfsburg collected five millionth Volkswagen Tiguan.
And we are talking about the company that produces cars for European buyers. In Germany, the first Volkswagen Tiguan got on the conveyor in 2007, and since then, production has only grown. In 2008, more than 120,000 SUVs left the factory gates, and in 2015, VW released the 500,000th Tiguan.
A year later, the crossover changed generation, moving to the platform of the MQB. In 2017, volumes exceeded 700,000 copies, and last year went down in history as the most successful model in the history (800,000 cars).
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles