German tuners turn Dacia Duster into an extreme all-terrain vehicleDecember 26, 2020
German tuning studio Prior Design has unveiled the Dacia Duster for off-road fans.
The Tuningblog portal reports. The project was named Duster 4×4 Offroad Widebody. It involves a comprehensive tuning of the crossover, and with such an arsenal it can be safely sent to the Dakar rally.
The rear lights will be protected from damage by solid grilles, and an expeditionary trunk was placed on the roof. The car received additional LED lighting equipment on the roof and a snorkel will help to overcome water obstacles.
Duster 4×4 Offroad Widebody received a reinforced suspension, as well as increased ground clearance by 20 mm. A powerful safety cage was installed in the cabin. The technical characteristics of the car have not yet been disclosed. It is expected that the crossover will receive a motor with a capacity of about 350-400 hp. Prior Design’s Duster 4×4 Offroad Widebody is slated to launch next year.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km