German tuners made an SUV from the budget TeslaJune 20, 2020
German tuning company Delta 4×4 showed off-road improvements for the Tesla Model 3 sedan, the brand’s most affordable model.
As tuners emphasize, it is better to install it on all-wheel drive options that have two electric motors.
The package consists of aluminum spacers for the suspension, which increase the clearance by 35 mm. Another 5 mm is given by rims with off-road tires of dimension 245/45 R18 and special ring-clamps that do not allow the tires to be disassembled.
As a result, the clearance of an electric car increases to 200 mm. An elevator kit costs 480 euros, and together with off-road wheels, the cost rises to 3080 euros. Atelier specialists announced their readiness to send the kit anywhere in the world.
In addition, it was recently noted that the TRD studio released an aggressive tuning package for the Lexus LC 500 in Japan.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air