German tuners finalized the eighth generation Volkswagen GolfOctober 21, 2020
The tuners were able to modify the eighth generation Volkswagen Golf.
Today the JMS company published pictures of the bodykit, which was created for the new car. According to the representatives of the studio, the design of the alternative body kit has other stylistic solutions. It is known that the aerodynamic kit includes a front bumper with impressive air intakes and a mesh underlay, as well as developed door sills. So, bodykit is distinguished by a large number of colored elements on the front part, which are located on the bumper, radiator grille and above the head light.
Along with the body kit, the engineers suggest freshening up the car’s exterior with 19-inch Barracuda wheels. As for the powertrains, the tuners left them the same, only used components from the KW brand to modernize the hatch’s suspension. Its clearance has decreased, but the workers of the atelier do not give exact numbers. How much will have to pay for the tuning version remains unknown.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended