German police chose Hyundai NexoApril 22, 2020
The police delegation in Osnabruck, Germany, made its entire fleet very resilient. One police car is the brightest in the group because the Germans installed flashing lights on the Hyundai Nexo.
For the first time, German police switched to a Hyundai SUV with fuel cells. A bold move because, given the limited refueling capabilities, some calculations are required to patrol the Nexo. Currently, there is one gas station that offers hydrogen in the western part of the city.
When viewed from the center, the road to the H2 gas station takes 10 kilometers. This station is one of 116 hydrogen filling stations in Germany. Currently, 17 more are under construction, and another 44 are in close supply schedules with H2 Mobility Deutschland GmbH. On a full tank, the Nexo should be able to walk 666 kilometers.
Otherwise, the standard Nexo is distinguished by a typical blue-silver police “jacket” and, like any police car, also receives flashing beacons with a siren and communications equipment. According to autoweek.nl, in addition to Nexo, Osnabruck police buys twenty electric vehicles, twelve electric bicycles, three electric motors and an electric ATV.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web