German experts ranked the most reliable cars with mileageMarch 17, 2019
TÜV is a regular supplier of detailed analysis of the automotive market in different segments. This time a large array of information on used cars and their quality was analyzed.
The German company TÜV is engaged in the assessment of both new and used cars, as well as a detailed analysis of the statistical data of the automotive market. Therefore, ratings from this department are valued throughout the world and as close as possible to reality. In the new rating of reliability of cars with mileage, data on cost, frequency of breakdowns, cost loss, price: quality ratio, and a couple of dozen parameters were taken into account.
TÜV Rheinland Group has included three models of the Audi brand in the top ten most reliable cars, including A1, A4 / A5 and Q3 and four Mercedes-Benz models – A-Class, C-Class, GLK and B-Class. Also in the ranking was Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan and Porsche 911. The only car that is not representative of the German car industry was the Hyundai i20 hatchback.
As we see from the presented rating, German cars continue to maintain the reputation of the most reliable cars.
- Atelier Osprey has installed a powerful motor on a classic Defender
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo
- New BMW M8, Audi RS6, Mercedes-AMG E63 and Panamera Turbo S were brought to drag