German car market hits 10-year highFebruary 2, 2020
The German car market last year increased by 5% and amounted to 3 323 878 cars. According to the German Automobile Industry Association (VDA), this is the best indicator in the last 10 years.
According to the German Federal Transport Agency (KBA), Volkswagen was the most popular brand in the German car market in 2019, selling 667,518 cars (+ 3.7%).
The second line went to the Mercedes-Benz brand, which increased sales by 6.3% to 339,185 units.
In third place is Ford, whose figure was 279,719 cars (+ 10.9%). The fourth and fifth lines were taken by BMW (279,243 units; + 5.4%) and Audi (267195 units; + 4.7%).
- Diesel MINI Countryman Cooper D leaves the conveyor
- The smallest Hyundai crossover first caught on the photo
- American-styled Toyota RAV4 goes on sale in Japan
- New BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe to debut soon
- SsangYong showed the global version of the Rexton-2021 SUV