German automaker Porsche unveils bicyclesMarch 7, 2021
The bicycles were shown as part of the presentation of the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo station wagon.
Porsche appears to be selling electric bicycles – the manufacturer revealed two models: Sport and Cross. The first bike is designed for urban riding and everyday use. It features front and rear suspension, a carbon frame, front and rear inline lights and a Shimano engine.
The second model was the Porsche Cross, which is suitable for off-road enthusiasts. It also has a carbon frame, front and rear suspension, Shimano engine and powerful Magura brakes. Both models weigh 22 kilograms, which is a lot for a classic mountain bike.
The Shimano motors in both bikes are reported to have a top speed of 25 km / h in addition to the pedals – not much, but the manufacturer has taken into account the requirements for similar transport in Europe. The Porsche Sport is priced at $ 10,700, while the Porsche Cross is slightly cheaper at $ 8,549. The models will go on sale in the spring of this year.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030