George Russell wins virtual Formula 1 tournamentJune 16, 2020
Williams racer George Russell completed the virtual Formula 1 season with a fourth consecutive victory, winning the Canadian Grand Prix.
The Briton became the champion even before the start of the races, as his only rival in the unofficial standings Charles Leclair this weekend focused on the virtual 24 hours of Le Mans. But this did not affect Russell’s motivation: he won the qualification, and dominated the race from the first to the last lap. At the finish, the junior Mercedes was 15 seconds ahead of the nearest pursuer Alex Albon from the team of Red Bull Racing. Thus, Russell won four of the eight stages of virtual Formula 1. Guan Yu Zhou and Alex Albon won one victory, and Charles Lecler won twice.
The third at the Canadian Grand Prix finished the test pilot of Mercedes Esteban Gutierrez.
At this virtual Formula 1 tournament is completed. Three weeks later, the current 2020 season starts on the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon