George Russell: I will try to work to the maximumSeptember 8, 2019
In qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix, George Russell showed the eighteenth time, once again ahead of his partner. Following the session, Williams remained the only team in which the qualification score between the racers is 14: 0.
George Russell: “The first attempt was not bad, I lost only a half a second to my closest rival – much less than we expected. I expected to drive even better, but one of the riders ahead caught a gravel trap, and when I myself was in that place of the track, there was gravel everywhere, which ruined my circle.
Annoying situation. It is unlikely that without her my result will have changed a lot, but it would be great to cleanly pass the attempt. “Due to fines from rivals, I will obviously start a little higher – I will try to work to the maximum.”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily