Geneva Auto Show canceled due to epidemic of coronavirusFebruary 28, 2020
The Geneva auto show, scheduled to open on March 3, 2020, was canceled due to the coronavirus epidemic. The cancellation of the auto show was told at Skoda and Porsche. Later, the information was confirmed by the organizers of the event.
On February 27, most car dealerships, in a conversation with the portal, said that the authorities on February 28 were about to notify their employees of the ban on traveling to Geneva.
According to Automotive News, on February 28, the Swiss Ministry of Health announced that all events in the country where over one thousand people are planning to attend, at least until March 15 due to the epidemic, are canceled. Currently, 9 cases of infection in the country are known.
At the same time, before the representatives of the organizers emphasized that we are not talking about the cancellation of the auto show.
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale
- Serial Ford Bronco will not receive doors with holes
- 1993 Porsche 911 in good condition for sale
- Ford believes people are irreplaceable when assembling cars