Genesis will introduce 6 new models by 2021January 16, 2020
Novelties were announced during the debut of the GV80 SUV.
The official premiere of the first Genesis GV80 SUV of the premium sub-brand Hyundai took place in the USA yesterday. During the presentation of the novelty, company representatives also announced future models of the brand, which should appear before 2021.
Genesis chief designer Luke Donkerwolk did not disclose details about the future car, which were shown in the form of sketches, noting that the brand still wants to keep a secret. After analyzing the teasers, you can see that we are most likely talking about updating the G80 and G70 sedans, as well as the compact crossover GV70 and the flagship of the brand – the large GV90 SUV.
Two more models remain a mystery, but we can assume that we are talking about a coupe based on the Essentia concept, as well as a Mint hatchback model with a two-seater saloon and a power reserve of 322 kilometers.
- Lexus has created a special series for America LX Inspiration
- Updated BMW 2 Series undergoes high-speed tests
- Updated hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai will be released this year
- Mercedes was the first to create vehicles on solid-state batteries
- Musk asked employees to set a sales record