Genesis will develop a sports version of the G70 sedanJanuary 23, 2019
Charged version of the sedan Genesis G70 will prepare for competition with the BMW M3 and Mercedes-AMG C63
The premium division of Hyundai – Genesis – is going to develop a “charged” modification of the mid-size sport sedan G70. About this in an interview with Road & Track said the representative of the US division of the company for product planning Mike O’Brien. According to him, work on such a car is already underway.
According to preliminary data, the novelty has already passed tests for resistance to the effects of temperatures. It is expected that the sports sedan will be able to compete with the BMW M3 and Mercedes-AMG C63. At the moment, the most powerful unit for the G70 is the 3.3-liter V6 petrol engine. Engine power is 370 liters. with. and 509 Nm of torque. However, most likely, the “charged” sedan will get a more powerful unit.
Earlier it was reported that the model line of premium sub-brand Genesis by 2020 will consist of at least six models. In particular, two crossovers will be produced under the Genesis brand, as well as a sports coupe.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista