Genesis wants to release a Genesis G70 in the back of a Shooting brakeFebruary 22, 2020
The premium Korean brand plans to present to the public a new version of the G70.
Genesis premium company does not exclude the possibility of releasing its G70 model in a new station wagon body. It should be noted that such rumors have been circulating for quite some time, but only the day before the company confirmed its plans.
The Genesis G70 in the new Shooting brake body will be part of the implementation of the plan to conquer the European market, since there are more demanding station wagons among buyers than sedans. The competitors of such a novelty may be the BMW 3-Series Touring and Audi A4 Avant.
It is also reported that the Genesis G70 in the station wagon can get a manual gearbox, as well as the main competitors of the future news. The official premiere of the Shooting brake should take place as early as 2021.
- Mercedes completes production of current generation S-Class
- Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million euros
- Porsche 911 Turbo S will be lighter and sportier
- Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330e
- Details about the new Volkswagen Arteon modifications became known.