Genesis sets world record with 3,281 drones ad campaignApril 7, 2021
Last week, the company marked its entry into the Chinese market with an unusual show.
Genesis put on an unusual air show in the skies of Shanghai. The event was timed to coincide with the official entry of the Korean automaker into the Chinese market. A video showing 3,281 drones lining up in the air in various shapes was posted on the brand’s official YouTube channel.
During the event, the drones were lined up in the form of the Genesis logo, a human brush, a DNA spiral and two cars of the brand – the Genesis GV80 crossover and the Genesis G80 sedan. In addition, an inscription “Hello, China” appeared in the air.
It is worth noting that such a number of drones simultaneously lifted into the air did not go unnoticed by representatives of the Guinness Book of Records – the achievement was officially recognized as the most ambitious. Previously, such shows have already set records – in September last year, Shenzhen Damoda Intelligent Control Technology Co., Ltd. Launched 3,051 drones simultaneously, setting a world record.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web