Genesis ponders the wagon G70February 23, 2020
Newly made Genesis boss William Lee, who headed the Korean brand last October, told our colleagues at Car and Driver that the company was seriously looking to launch the G70 station wagon.
The final decision will be made in the near future. If it turns out to be positive, the five-door can make its debut at the end of this or the beginning of next year – exactly after the updated sedan.
Anyway, thanks to the efforts of the notorious X-Tomi, we can already admire the possible result. And although the Hungarian designer took the pre-reform sedan as the basis (during the upgrade, the G70 will most likely receive a two-story head optics), the design of the rear part looks very harmonious and believable.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari