Genesis is testing its first crossover in the AlpsJune 10, 2019
The company is still one of the few luxury brands in the line which there is no crossover. However, Genesis intends to change the situation with the new GV80. He has already been released for testing in the Alps.
Genesis GV80 received a bold design of the front with quadrilateral headlights, a wide lower grille and two vertical air intakes. The roof line is dropping to the rear. Also, the crossover will receive alloy wheels of large diameter. Exhaust pipes have nothing to do with what goes into production.
Trim is not yet revealed. It is known that inside the GV80 a tablet display of an infotainment system, narrow vents, and metal accents will be used.
The new Genesis GV80 most likely will not get a V8 engine. It is expected that a 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 will be installed, which generates 370 hp (272 kW) and 509 Nm of torque.
The Genesis GV80 will premiere at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV