Genesis is testing its first crossover in the AlpsJune 10, 2019
The company is still one of the few luxury brands in the line which there is no crossover. However, Genesis intends to change the situation with the new GV80. He has already been released for testing in the Alps.
Genesis GV80 received a bold design of the front with quadrilateral headlights, a wide lower grille and two vertical air intakes. The roof line is dropping to the rear. Also, the crossover will receive alloy wheels of large diameter. Exhaust pipes have nothing to do with what goes into production.
Trim is not yet revealed. It is known that inside the GV80 a tablet display of an infotainment system, narrow vents, and metal accents will be used.
The new Genesis GV80 most likely will not get a V8 engine. It is expected that a 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 will be installed, which generates 370 hp (272 kW) and 509 Nm of torque.
The Genesis GV80 will premiere at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus