Genesis introduced cars for the game Gran TurismoAugust 19, 2021
The company representatives noted that this exposition speaks about the possible transition of the Genesis brand to motor sports.
Carmaker Genesis showcased racing concept cars for the Gran Turismo series at Monterey Car Week. The main exhibit in this exhibition is the G70 GR4 Gran Turismo.
He was accompanied by the X-GR3 and Vision Gran Turismo Concept. The company representatives noted that this exposition speaks about the possible transition of the Genesis brand to motor sports.
G70 GR4 Gran Turismo was designed with the support of the developers of the eponymous series of computer games. The X-GR3 prototype is a radical reimagining of the Genesis X concept. coupe body.
The G70 has blackened headlights with yellow running lights. The X-GR3 prototype has slotted front fenders to improve airflow.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26