Genesis has announced the launch dates for the first crossovers of the brandDecember 6, 2019
Genesis will show the GV70 and GV80 crossovers in 2020-2021. This was reported by Automotive New Europe, citing sources in a South Korean company.
The manufacturer plans to release this electric model for 2021. To date, Genesis implements sedans G70, G80 and G90. With the new models in the lineup, the premium brand intends to enter new markets, namely Europe. Also in March 2020, Genesis is preparing to participate in the Geneva International Motor Show.
The company has already booked a booth in one of the exhibition halls, the publication said. But so far the decision on whether brand cars will appear at the European auto show has not been made.
Now Genesis cars are sold in the USA, Canada, South Korea, in addition to the Middle East and Australia.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China