Genesis has announced the launch dates for the first crossovers of the brandDecember 6, 2019
Genesis will show the GV70 and GV80 crossovers in 2020-2021. This was reported by Automotive New Europe, citing sources in a South Korean company.
The manufacturer plans to release this electric model for 2021. To date, Genesis implements sedans G70, G80 and G90. With the new models in the lineup, the premium brand intends to enter new markets, namely Europe. Also in March 2020, Genesis is preparing to participate in the Geneva International Motor Show.
The company has already booked a booth in one of the exhibition halls, the publication said. But so far the decision on whether brand cars will appear at the European auto show has not been made.
Now Genesis cars are sold in the USA, Canada, South Korea, in addition to the Middle East and Australia.
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years