Genesis GV80 showed trimJanuary 30, 2019
Luxury crossover is approaching the final stage of development. Genesis GV80 prototypes have already been noted for testing, but for the first time it shows its interior. It is expected that the crossover will be shown before the end of this year. It will compete with models such as the BMW X5 and Mercedes GLE.
It will get a long hood, a sloping roof with thin roof rails, a dual exhaust system, as well as large light-alloy wheels with Michelin tires.
Trim echoes the concept, the Genesis will get a similar dashboard layout, a similar steering wheel shape, and a wide display located above the center console.
The Genesis GV80 infotainment system is expected to support gesture management.
Genesis does not yet disclose details about the GV80, but it is expected to be built on the same platform as the G80 sedan. As a standard, rear-wheel drive is provided, all-wheel drive will be offered as an option. The engine range will include several units. It is assumed that the crossover will offer a 3.3-liter V6 with double turbocharging, which will provide 370 hp (272 kW) and a 5.0-liter V8 rated at 425 hp (313 kW).
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station