Genesis G70 wagon seen on testsJune 15, 2020
At the beginning of this year, information appeared on the Web that along with the updated version of the Genesis G70 sedan, the Korean brand will also release a station wagon based on the same model. Now documented evidence of these rumors.
Earlier, AutoTimewsNews already reported that the Korean premium automaker has begun work on its first station wagon, which will “dilute” the model range of the brand, consisting of sedans and one crossover. The first even spy shots of the station wagon, which amethysted on tests, appeared on the Web.
It is expected that the model will look more like the new Genesis GV80 crossover, from which it will inherit the design of the rear and the side glazing line. But the radiator grill and front optics are a clear reference to the “older” Genesis G80 sedan.
It is expected that the Genesis G70 Shooting Brake station wagon is created with an eye to the European market, where extended cars are in great demand. In this version, almost all of the main competitors are represented – Audi A4, BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class and Volvo V60. The debut of the model should take place next year.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant