Genesis G70 repeated the trick from the “Fast and the Furious”June 7, 2019
The car turned under the semi-trailer
The premium brand Genesis has announced a series of videos that will try to reveal the sporty character of the G70 sedan – a competitor to the BMW 3 series. In the first episode, the racer and the former co-host of the American version of Top Gear Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the “Fast and the Furious” – a U-turn under the semi-trailer.
First, the Genesis G70 moves in reverse, then turns 180 degrees and passes exactly between the wheels of the tractor and semi-trailer. According to the stunt directors, the main difficulty was to fit a 4.7-meter sedan into a 6.7-meter gap under the trailer.
In future episodes, the authors promise to repeat some of the scenes from “Baby on a drive” and “Drive.”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network