Genesis G70 performed a trick from the movie “Kid on the drive”June 18, 2019
American racer and stuntman Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the film “The Kid on the Drive”, performing a controlled slip sideways a few centimeters from the backward pickup truck
Hyundai’s premium brand, Genesis, has published the second installment of the Art of the Stunt series, featuring the capabilities of the G70 sedan. At this time, the American racer and stuntman Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the film “Kid on the Drive”, performing a controlled sliding sideways a few centimeters from the backward pickup truck.
Genesis G70 is offered with two two-liter petrol engines with a capacity of 197 and 247 horsepower. Both engines are paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. In some other markets, the sedan is available with a 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6, giving out 370 horsepower.
Such a car is removed in the project Art of the Stunt. In the first part, Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the movie “Fast and the Furious,” driving a car under a wagon with a semi-trailer.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station