Genesis G70 performed a trick from the movie “Kid on the drive”June 18, 2019
American racer and stuntman Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the film “The Kid on the Drive”, performing a controlled slip sideways a few centimeters from the backward pickup truck
Hyundai’s premium brand, Genesis, has published the second installment of the Art of the Stunt series, featuring the capabilities of the G70 sedan. At this time, the American racer and stuntman Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the film “Kid on the Drive”, performing a controlled sliding sideways a few centimeters from the backward pickup truck.
Genesis G70 is offered with two two-liter petrol engines with a capacity of 197 and 247 horsepower. Both engines are paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. In some other markets, the sedan is available with a 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6, giving out 370 horsepower.
Such a car is removed in the project Art of the Stunt. In the first part, Tanner Faust repeated the trick from the movie “Fast and the Furious,” driving a car under a wagon with a semi-trailer.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles