Genesis electric car prototype has cameras instead of mirrorsAugust 28, 2020
Another batch of spy photos of Genesis’s first electric crossover reveals new details.
In the first shots of the road prototype of the Genesis EV electric crossover, exactly the same rearview mirrors as on the prototype Hyundai 45 or Ioniq 5 were installed. In the new pictures you can see that instead of the usual mirrors, cameras are installed, like the Audi e-Tron.
Judging by the published data on the new Genesis JW, the crossover will have four-wheel drive, which means that the crossover will receive at least two electric motors, which should provide it with acceptable dynamics. It is worth noting that the electric vehicle should compete with the likes of Tesla Model Y, Mercedes-Benz EQB and Audi Q4 e-Tron.
As we previously reported next year Genesis plans to launch two electric models on the market at once: based on the G80 sedan and the GV70 crossover. The new electric car is expected to be unveiled in early 2021.
- Audi is preparing a hybrid version of the Audi R8
- Mulliner officially unveils three refined Bentley models
- First live images of Audi Q5 Sportback published
- Ferrari presented a unique sports car Omologata
- Rolls-Royce’s first electric car gets a retro name