Genesis will not make hybrid carsOctober 14, 2020
The Motor1 portal reports about this with reference to the Genesis’ brand director in the USA.
Genesis US director Mark Del Rosso has recently told local media that the South Korean manufacturer is not going to produce hybrid cars. Instead, the company will go straight to an all-electric propulsion system.
The management of the brand believes that electric cars are more promising in the modern world and in the near future, so the company is not going to spend energy on the development of even “soft” hybrids. Of course, there is some truth in this, however, according to most experts, the use of PHEV is still preferable at present.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews reported that Korean autobloggers have created a number of images of the future Genesis GV70 crossover. The car received the same shape as the older model GV80, but became more compact. The premiere of the GV70 is scheduled for the end of this year.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web