Genesis announced the cost of its first crossover GV80March 6, 2020
In the US market, the Genesis GV80 crossover appeared on sale. The novelty is offered in 10 versions at a cost of $ 48,900, that is, much cheaper than German competitors in the face of the BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Mercedes-Benz GLE.
The new model in the United States is available with two gasoline turbo engines, including a 2.5-liter with a capacity of 305 hp. and 3.5-liter at 375 hp Together with both engines, an 8-speed automatic transmission and a rear or all-wheel drive system work.
As standard, the $ 48,900 rear-wheel drive GV80 (Standart variation) is equipped with 10 airbags, a 2-zone air conditioning system, a keyless entry system with a start button, an infotainment system with a 14.5-inch touchscreen, and a premium audio system with 12 speakers and many electronic helpers.
Cross-wheel drive with all-wheel drive costs from $ 54,650, and the cost of the most equipped version of the GV80 3.5T AWD Prestige is $ 70,950
- Honda showed the concept of an electric cross-coupe
- New Porsche Panamera Turbo S sprints from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.3 seconds
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly