General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater carJune 15, 2021
The creation of the car is connected with the new demographic policy of China
The creation of the 9-seater car is the automaker’s response to a change in childbirth policy in China. The country’s authorities have allowed families to have a third child, while no sanctions will be applied. According to demographers, this measure will slightly slow down the aging process of the population.
In this regard, families with a large status will need inexpensive and roomy vehicles, and the GM-SAIC four-row minivan fits the description well. Representatives of the car company said that the new Wuling vehicle will be distinguished by the convenience of getting on and off, as well as comfort. There is no information on the technical component yet.
The lineup of the Sino-American brand includes Wuling models with five, seven and eight seats, however, for some reason, they are not suitable for large families.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV