General Motors rival Toyota Highlander beginsNovember 20, 2019
GM dealerships began to take orders for the new Buick Enclave crossover.
It should be noted that the second generation Buick Enclave cross is available in North America since the year before last. The rival Toyota Highlander appeared on the Chinese market only now, having undergone dramatic changes at the same time. The Chinese crossover variation received a different head light, a radiator grill with an original pattern, new taillights and bumpers. The 3-row cross is available in 6- and 7-seater versions.
The novelty is built on GM’s C1XX platform for full-size crossovers. The length of the new model is 4981 mm, the width is 1953 mm, the height is 1732 mm, and the distance between the axles is 2863 mm. In fact, the car is a direct competitor to Toyota Highlander.
Cross is offered in China with a LSY 2.0 gasoline 4-cylinder turbo engine with a output of 230 hp, which has the function of disconnecting several cylinders from the load to save fuel. The motor operates in conjunction with a 9-speed automatic transmission. The drive is only available full.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter