General Motors recalls new Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickupsDecember 27, 2018
It is known that a revocable campaign will affect America. Information about reviews outside the home market yet.
Automobile corporation General Motors will send for repair about 154 copies of their pickups. This is a Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra new model year. It is known that the announced review will be the first for this generation of models. The reason for which the new pickups fall into the hands of masters, lies in the passenger airbag. It is possible that during the assembly, the retaining ring located inside the pillow module could be damaged.
This is fraught with the fact that when triggered, part of the gas will not fall into the dome of the cushion, bypassing it. Hence the incomplete disclosure that will certainly affect the safety of the passenger.
Experts investigate the “problem” module and, if a fault is detected, change it.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos