General Motors recalled cars and made it worseFebruary 4, 2020
GM has announced that a recent repair work involving Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierras and Cadillac CT6 has created new challenges. American dealers announced their readiness to accept a 2019 car, the owners of which had a problem with the electronics of the brake system.
In December last year, 550 thousand units were sent for repairs. the aforementioned models released in 2019. At that time, it was noted that it is possible to disable emergency braking systems, ABS and stabilization, and information about this will not appear on the dashboard.
During the revocable campaign, the electronic brake system software was updated on the machines, but this only caused a new wave of complaints from motorists who said that the situation had only worsened. According to car owners, they encountered a large number of system crashes after they used the OnStar application to remotely start the power unit, as well as to light up warning lights about an error.
The American company apologized to customers who would be forced to return to the service to re-update the software, and promised to fix the problem completely free.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published